ARTI is a celebration of powerful, culturally affirming Black theatre!
We will be celebrating the Africana Repertory Theatre of IUPUI (ARTI) as part of IU Day on Wednesday, April 19! ARTI initiatives emphasize increased visibility and access to Black theatre in Indianapolis and offer a culturally affirming platform for talent and career development opportunities in the arts. Mark your calendar and plan to support the Black arts and creative community through ARTI!
Celebrate, publicize, and show support for ARTI on IU Day!
- Help ARTI reach its IU Day goal of raising $2,500. Any donation from today on will count towards this goal. Your gift is critical and crucial, especially NOW. You can donate today!
- Share and like OnyxFest’s social media posts.
- Share photos of yourself:
- Post photos of you attending an ARTI event: OnyxFest, Price of Progress, People Speak!, CENTERSTAGE Theater Workshop, and more.
- Post photos of you wearing IU gear.
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #IUDay, #OnyxFest, and #ARTI.
Visit the IU Day website to learn more ways to celebrate!
Help the Africana Repertory Theatre of IUPUI reach its IU Day goal of raising $2,500!
To make your gift in support of the ARTI fund TODAY visit the IU Foundation website. Share this page with your friends, family, and fellow IUPUI alumni.
Thank you for your support! Every amount matters.
The Africana Repertory Theatre of IUPUI (ARTI) is a program of study offered by the IU School of Liberal Arts at IUPUI, the School of Education and the IUPUI Office of Community Engagement using a multidisciplinary approach to “edutainment.” ARTI was developed to document and artistically reflect the history, cultural life, and politics of peoples of the African Diaspora. As a public arts initiative, ARTI has a deep commitment to and focuses on artistic and community engagement.
***The Indiana University Foundation solicits tax-deductible private contributions for the benefit of Indiana University and is registered to solicit charitable contributions in all states requiring registration. For our full disclosure statement, see go.iu.edu/89n.